Income Report – September 2017

This is a series of reports that I will post each and every month summarising my progress. I’ll first mention the major events that may have happened within the month that could have made a difference in my earnings. I will also break down the sources of my income so that I can keep track of how each one is doing. Lastly, I’ll conclude with the most important things that I learned and what I have planned for the near future. I’d love to respond to any questions or comments that you may have. Thanks!

Important Goings On In September

Here are the import goings on this month:

Dropshipping & Shopify

I’ve decided to give dropping another try and I can run it alongside print on demand tshirts from the same Shopify store. So this is where 90% of my focus is going to be going forward (with the other 10% dedicated to Kindle). Hopefully it pays off!!!

How Do I Make My Money Online?

The majority of the money I make online comes from Kindle Publishing. Some income also comes from Createspace, ACX and a small amount comes from selling print on demand T-shirts on sites like Merch By Amazon, Redbubble and Teespring. Plus some small affiliate earnings.

Kindle Publishing

This is my total from Kindle taken from the Book Report dashboard plugin for Kindle. It adds everything up into one nice figure.

Total from Kindle Publishing account 1 – $738.10 (£554.02)

Total from Kindle Publishing account 2 – $163.55 (£122.76)


Createspace account 1


Createspace account 2


Sold 61 audiobooks (2 bounties)

Total from ACX – $211.87 (£159.03)

Note: This is an approximation as I do not know the exact amount until later on this month (20th). So I’ve made an approximation based on what I have been paid in the past.

Merch By Amazon (Redbubble, Teespring, etc)

Merch By Amazon – $14.70 (£28.90).

Total from RedBubble – $55.61 (£41.44). Note: I did the conversion of this one a few days after doing the others so the totals at the bottom will not tally up.

Total from Teepublic – $38.50 (£28.90).

Total from Teespring – $0 (£0).

Total from Zazzle – $0 (£0).

Misc Income

Affiliate Income – $42.70 (£32.04).

Dropshipping Income – $0 (£0).

Total for September 2017


$2,544.75 (£1,909.20)


What’s Next?

Keep working on my Shopify store while trying to keep my Kindle business going.

If you have any question please ask them below.

Thanks for reading. cheers!


Leave a comment